Everyday Zen’s COVID Protocols
Everyday Zen aims to provide a safe environment for all and to mitigate infection risk. Nevertheless, there are inherent risks associated with any gathering. With this in mind, our Everyday Zen Covid Safety Group, and in accordance with the CDC, state and local guidelines, has developed the following protocols.
At Community Congregational Church, Tiburon
Dharma Seminar, Ceremonies, and Other Events
Following the recommendations of the Everyday Zen Covid Safety Group, and in accordance with the CDC, state and local guidelines:
- In-person participants should be fully vaccinated and boosted for Covid and vaccinated for seasonal flu.
- The requirement for at-home testing of attendees has been suspended at this time for events at the Community Congregational Church, Tiburon.
- Masking is optional and encouraged for attendees who require or desire an extra measure of safety.
- Event leaders may be unmasked while speaking and chanting. They will test for Covid in the morning and maintain distancing while speaking.
- If you experience a new onset of fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, loss of smell or taste, sneezing, sinus congestion; test positive for Covid; or have had exposure to someone with a known diagnosis of Covid or flu within 5 days of the gathering, please do not attend in person.
At Green Gulch Farm
At Green Gulch Farm, participants must follow the protocols on the Public Health and Safety Covid 19 Protocols page of the SFZC website for Day Guests: One-Day Sits & Half-Day Sits.
PLEASE NOTE: Covid 19 protocols might change on a short term notice depending on the covid 19 risk situation of the community. SFZC will keep those registered informed about any changes.