- Everyday Zen Programs
- Becoming a Student of Everyday Zen
- All Day Sittings
- Bay Area Dharma Seminars
- Bay Area Practice Period
- Company Time
- Full Moon Bodhisattva Ceremony
- Elberon Zen Circle Programs
- Everyday Zen Dialogs
- Grupo Zen de Puerto Vallarta
- Honoring the Path of the Warrior
- Jewish Meditation
- Mar de Jade Programs
- Metta Institute - End of Life Counselor Training
- Montara Mountain Zendo
- Mountain Rain Zen Community Programs
- Norman's Books and Writing
- Red Cedar Zen Community Programs
- Salt Spring Zen Circle
- Spiritual Counseling
- The Lawyers' Project
- The Lotus Sangha
- Training of Zen priests and lay leaders
- Working To Resolve Conflict
- Working With Dying - Zen Hospice Project
- Zen Sesshin and Sittings
Zen Sesshin and Sittings
Sitting in the traditional Soto Zen style in a retreat setting is a powerful and central part of our work at Everyday Zen. Monthly one-day sits in the Bay Area and 3 to 4 week long sesshin (formal meditation retreats) are offered at different sites around the country each year.
- Location: Spirit Rock Meditation Center
Related TeachingsOn Friendship - Talk 5 - Loon Lake Sesshin 2015Norman gives his fifth and final talk to the 2015 Loon Lake Sesshin On Friendship.
Norman Fischer, 12/12/15On Zazen - Talk 4 - Loon Lake Sesshin 2015Norman gives the fourth talk to the 2015 Loon Lake Sesshin On Zazen. This recording cuts off befor...
Norman Fischer, 12/11/15Meditation - Talk 3 - Loon Lake Sesshin 2015Norman gives his third talk to the 2015 Loon Lake Sesshin on Meditation.
Norman Fischer, 12/10/15Picking and Choosing - Talk 2 - Loon Lake Sesshin 2015Norman gives the second talk to the 2015 Loon Lake Sesshin on Picking and Choosing referencing the ...
Norman Fischer, 12/09/15Kleshas - Talk 1 - Loon Lake Sesshin 2015Norman gives his first talk to the 2015 Loon Lake Sesshin on Kleshas - Working with our defilements.
Norman Fischer, 11/08/15