- Everyday Zen Programs
- Becoming a Student of Everyday Zen
- All Day Sittings
- Bay Area Dharma Seminars
- Bay Area Practice Period
- Company Time
- Full Moon Bodhisattva Ceremony
- Elberon Zen Circle Programs
- Everyday Zen Dialogs
- Grupo Zen de Puerto Vallarta
- Honoring the Path of the Warrior
- Jewish Meditation
- Mar de Jade Programs
- Metta Institute - End of Life Counselor Training
- Montara Mountain Zendo
- Mountain Rain Zen Community Programs
- Norman's Books and Writing
- Red Cedar Zen Community Programs
- Spiritual Counseling
- The Lawyers' Project
- The Lotus Sangha
- Training of Zen priests and lay leaders
- Working To Resolve Conflict
- Working With Dying - Zen Hospice Project
- Zen Sesshin and Sittings
Zen Sesshin and Sittings
Sitting in the traditional Soto Zen style in a retreat setting is a powerful and central part of our work at Everyday Zen. Monthly one-day sits in the Bay Area and 3 to 4 week long sesshin (formal meditation retreats) are offered at different sites around the country each year.
- Location: Angela CenterLocation: Loon LakeLocation: Mar de Jade
Related TeachingsTime Being, Sesshin Talk 4Norman Fischer gives his final talk in the 2014 Upaya Practice Period Sesshin.
Norman Fischer, 07/22/14Time Being, Talk 3Norman Fischer continues his 2014 Upaya Practice Period Sesshin with Talk 3.
Norman Fischer, 07/21/14Time Being, Sesshin Talk 2Norman Fischer gives his second talk of the 2014 Upaya Practice Period Sesshin.
Norman Fischer, 07/19/14Time Being, Sesshin Talk 1Norman Fischer gives the first talk of the 2014 Upaya Practice Period Sesshin.
Norman Fischer, 07/18/14On Blake, Joyce, Concentration, and LoveNorman Fischer's Talk Number 5 at the 2014 Samish Island Sesshin.
Norman Fischer, 06/20/14