- Everyday Zen Programs
- Becoming a Student of Everyday Zen
- All Day Sittings
- Bay Area Dharma Seminars
- Bay Area Practice Period
- Company Time
- Full Moon Bodhisattva Ceremony
- Elberon Zen Circle Programs
- Everyday Zen Dialogs
- Grupo Zen de Puerto Vallarta
- Honoring the Path of the Warrior
- Jewish Meditation
- Mar de Jade Programs
- Metta Institute - End of Life Counselor Training
- Montara Mountain Zendo
- Mountain Rain Zen Community Programs
- Norman's Books and Writing
- Red Cedar Zen Community Programs
- Spiritual Counseling
- The Lawyers' Project
- The Lotus Sangha
- Training of Zen priests and lay leaders
- Working To Resolve Conflict
- Working With Dying - Zen Hospice Project
- Zen Sesshin and Sittings
Zen Sesshin and Sittings
Sitting in the traditional Soto Zen style in a retreat setting is a powerful and central part of our work at Everyday Zen. Monthly one-day sits in the Bay Area and 3 to 4 week long sesshin (formal meditation retreats) are offered at different sites around the country each year.
- Location: Upaya Zen CenterLocation: Upaya Zen CenterLocation: Angela Center
Related TeachingsTwo Side of ZenNomon Tim compares the stepwise psychological process of practice to the unknowable emptiness side....
Nomon Tim Burnett, 03/07/14Sandokai 3 - Talk 4 Loon Lake Sesshin 2013Norman gives his third and last talk on the Sandokai to the 2013 Loon Lake Sesshin. This is the fo...
Zoketsu Norman Fischer, 11/14/13Sandokai 2 - Talk 3 Loon Lake Sesshin 2013Norman gives his second talk on the Sandokai to the 2013 Loon Lake Sesshin. this is the third talk...
Zoketsu Norman Fischer, 11/13/13Sandokai 1 - Talk 2 Loon Lake Sesshin 2013Norman gives his first talk on the Sandokai at the Loon Lake Sesshin 2013. This is the second talk ...
Zoketsu Norman Fischer, 11/12/13Aloneness and Togetherness - Talk 1 Loon Lake Sesshin 2013Norman gives the first talk at the 2013 Loon Lake Sessin on Aloneness and Togetherness.
Norman Fischer, 11/11/13