- Everyday Zen Programs
- Becoming a Student of Everyday Zen
- All Day Sittings
- Bay Area Dharma Seminars
- Bay Area Practice Period
- Company Time
- Full Moon Bodhisattva Ceremony
- Elberon Zen Circle Programs
- Everyday Zen Dialogs
- Grupo Zen de Puerto Vallarta
- Honoring the Path of the Warrior
- Jewish Meditation
- Mar de Jade Programs
- Metta Institute - End of Life Counselor Training
- Montara Mountain Zendo
- Mountain Rain Zen Community Programs
- Norman's Books and Writing
- Red Cedar Zen Community Programs
- Salt Spring Zen Circle
- Spiritual Counseling
- The Lawyers' Project
- The Lotus Sangha
- Training of Zen priests and lay leaders
- Working To Resolve Conflict
- Working With Dying - Zen Hospice Project
- Zen Sesshin and Sittings
Zen Sesshin and Sittings
Sitting in the traditional Soto Zen style in a retreat setting is a powerful and central part of our work at Everyday Zen. Monthly one-day sits in the Bay Area and 3 to 4 week long sesshin (formal meditation retreats) are offered at different sites around the country each year.
- Location: Santa SabinaLocation: Loon LakeLocation: Mar de Jade
Related TeachingsAbout NothingNorman gives his third talk on June 21, 2016 at the Samish Island Session, "About Nothing."
Norman Fischer, 06/21/16Book of Serenity Case 30, "Dasui's Aeonic Fire"On June 20, 2016 Norman gives the second talk of the Samish Island Sesshin,
Norman Fischer, 06/20/16On ZazenNorman begins the 2016 Samish Island Session with a talk, "On Zazen," given on June 19, 2016.
Norman Fischer, 06/19/16On Friendship - Talk 5 - Loon Lake Sesshin 2015Norman gives his fifth and final talk to the 2015 Loon Lake Sesshin On Friendship.
Norman Fischer, 12/12/15On Zazen - Talk 4 - Loon Lake Sesshin 2015Norman gives the fourth talk to the 2015 Loon Lake Sesshin On Zazen. This recording cuts off befor...
Norman Fischer, 12/11/15