- Everyday Zen Programs
- Becoming a Student of Everyday Zen
- All Day Sittings
- Bay Area Dharma Seminars
- Bay Area Practice Period
- Company Time
- Full Moon Bodhisattva Ceremony
- Monmouth Zen Circle
- Everyday Zen Dialogs
- Grupo Zen de Puerto Vallarta
- Honoring the Path of the Warrior
- Jewish Meditation
- Mar de Jade Programs
- Metta Institute - End of Life Counselor Training
- Montara Mountain Zendo
- Mountain Rain Zen Community Programs
- Norman's Books and Writing
- Red Cedar Zen Community Programs
- Salt Spring Zen Circle
- Spiritual Counseling
- The Lawyers' Project
- The Lotus Sangha
- Training of Zen priests and lay leaders
- Working To Resolve Conflict
- Working With Dying - Zen Hospice Project
- Zen Sesshin and Sittings
Zen Sesshin and Sittings
Sitting in the traditional Soto Zen style in a retreat setting is a powerful and central part of our work at Everyday Zen. Monthly one-day sits in the Bay Area and 3 to 4 week long sesshin (formal meditation retreats) are offered at different sites around the country each year.
- Location: Seattle Insight Meditation SocietyLocation: Upaya Zen CenterLocation: Upaya Zen Center
Related TeachingsThe Waste Land - Bay Area Dharma Seminar - Talk 4 - December 2019Norman Fischer gives the fourth talk in the series on T.S.Ellot's Waste Land to the Bay Area Dharma...
Norman Fischer, 12/18/19The Bodhissatva Path - Talk 11 Mar De Jade Sesshin 2019Norman gives the eleventh and final talk of the Mar De Jade Sesshin 2019 on "The Bodhissatva Path."
Norman Fischer, 12/13/19No Such Thing As Mistakes - Kathie Fischer - Talk 9 Mar De Jade Sesshin 2019Kathie Fischer gives the ninth talk of the Mar de Jade Sesshin 2019 on "No Such Thing As Mistakes."
Kathie Fischer, 12/12/19Enlightenment - Talk 10 Mar De Jade Sesshin 2019Norman Fischer gives the tenth talk at the Mar De Jade Sesshin 2019 on "Enlightenment."
Norman Fischer, 12/12/19The Fire Sutta - Talk 7 Mar De Jade Sesshin 2019Norman gives the seventh talk of the Mar De Jade Sesshin 2019 on "The Fire Sutta."
Norman Fischer, 12/11/19