- Everyday Zen Programs
- Becoming a Student of Everyday Zen
- All Day Sittings
- Bay Area Dharma Seminars
- Bay Area Practice Period
- Company Time
- Full Moon Bodhisattva Ceremony
- Elberon Zen Circle Programs
- Everyday Zen Dialogs
- Grupo Zen de Puerto Vallarta
- Honoring the Path of the Warrior
- Jewish Meditation
- Mar de Jade Programs
- Metta Institute - End of Life Counselor Training
- Montara Mountain Zendo
- Mountain Rain Zen Community Programs
- Norman's Books and Writing
- Red Cedar Zen Community Programs
- Salt Spring Zen Circle
- Spiritual Counseling
- The Lawyers' Project
- The Lotus Sangha
- Training of Zen priests and lay leaders
- Working To Resolve Conflict
- Working With Dying - Zen Hospice Project
- Zen Sesshin and Sittings
Zen Sesshin and Sittings
Sitting in the traditional Soto Zen style in a retreat setting is a powerful and central part of our work at Everyday Zen. Monthly one-day sits in the Bay Area and 3 to 4 week long sesshin (formal meditation retreats) are offered at different sites around the country each year.
- Location: Spirit Rock Meditation CenterLocation: Tassajara Zen Mountain CenterLocation: Tassajara Zen Mountain CenterLocation: Santa SabinaLocation: Loon LakeLocation: Mar de Jade
Related TeachingsPrajna Paramita - Talk 11 Mar de Jade Sesshin 2016Norman gives the eleventh and last talk of the Mar de Jade 2016 Session on "Prajna Paramita".
Norman Fischer, 12/08/16Meditation and Imagination - Talk 9 Mar de Jade 2016 SessionNorman gives the Ninth talk of the Mar de Jade 2016 Sesshin on "Meditation and Imagination".
Norman Fischer, 12/07/16Rohatsu and Loving Kindness Meditation - Talk 10 Mar de Jade Session 2016Norman gives the tenth talk of the Mar de Jade 2016 Session on "Rohatsu and Loving Kindness Meditat...
Norman Fischer, 12/07/16Meditation Body - Kathie Fischer - Talk 7 Mar De Jade Session 2016Kathie Fischer gives the seventh talk at the Mar de Jade 2016 Session on "Meditation Body".
Kathie Fischer, 12/06/16More Chan Bedtime Stories - Talk 8 Mar De Jade Session 2016Norman gives the eighth talk at the Mar de Jade 2016 Session on "More Chan Bedtime Stories".
Norman Fischer, 12/06/16