- Everyday Zen Programs
- Becoming a Student of Everyday Zen
- All Day Sittings
- Bay Area Dharma Seminars
- Bay Area Practice Period
- Company Time
- Full Moon Bodhisattva Ceremony
- Elberon Zen Circle Programs
- Everyday Zen Dialogs
- Grupo Zen de Puerto Vallarta
- Honoring the Path of the Warrior
- Jewish Meditation
- Mar de Jade Programs
- Metta Institute - End of Life Counselor Training
- Montara Mountain Zendo
- Mountain Rain Zen Community Programs
- Norman's Books and Writing
- Red Cedar Zen Community Programs
- Spiritual Counseling
- The Lawyers' Project
- The Lotus Sangha
- Training of Zen priests and lay leaders
- Working To Resolve Conflict
- Working With Dying - Zen Hospice Project
- Zen Sesshin and Sittings
Zen Sesshin and Sittings
Sitting in the traditional Soto Zen style in a retreat setting is a powerful and central part of our work at Everyday Zen. Monthly one-day sits in the Bay Area and 3 to 4 week long sesshin (formal meditation retreats) are offered at different sites around the country each year.
- Location: Upaya Zen CenterLocation: Angela CenterLocation: Loon LakeLocation: Mar de Jade
Related TeachingsOn Prajna Paramita and Buddha's AwakeningNorman gives Talk # 7 at the Mar De Jade Rohatsu Sesshin 2014, "On Prajna Paramita (Perfection of W...
Norman Fischer, 12/11/14On Dhyana Paramita (Perfection of Meditation)Norman gives Talk #6 at the Mar De Jade Rohatsu Sesshin 2014, "On Dhyana Paramita (Perfection of Me...
Norman Fischer, 12/10/14On Virya Paramita (Perfection of Energy)Norman gives Talk # 5 at the Mar De Jade Rohatsu Sesshin 2014, "Virya Paramita" (Perfection of Ener...
Norman Fischer, 12/09/14On Ksanti Paramita (Perfection of Perseverance)Norman gives Talk # 4 at the 2014 Mar De Jade Rohatsu Sesshin, "Ksanti Paramita (Perfection of Pers...
Norman Fischer, 12/08/14Sila Paramita (Perfection of Conduct)Norman gives Talk #3 at the 2014 Mar de Jade Rohatsu Sesshin, "Sila Paramita (Perfection of Conduct...
Norman Fischer, 12/07/14