- Everyday Zen Programs
- Becoming a Student of Everyday Zen
- All Day Sittings
- Bay Area Dharma Seminars
- Bay Area Practice Period
- Company Time
- Full Moon Bodhisattva Ceremony
- Elberon Zen Circle Programs
- Everyday Zen Dialogs
- Grupo Zen de Puerto Vallarta
- Honoring the Path of the Warrior
- Jewish Meditation
- Mar de Jade Programs
- Metta Institute - End of Life Counselor Training
- Montara Mountain Zendo
- Mountain Rain Zen Community Programs
- Norman's Books and Writing
- Red Cedar Zen Community Programs
- Spiritual Counseling
- The Lawyers' Project
- The Lotus Sangha
- Training of Zen priests and lay leaders
- Working To Resolve Conflict
- Working With Dying - Zen Hospice Project
- Zen Sesshin and Sittings
Zen Sesshin and Sittings
Sitting in the traditional Soto Zen style in a retreat setting is a powerful and central part of our work at Everyday Zen. Monthly one-day sits in the Bay Area and 3 to 4 week long sesshin (formal meditation retreats) are offered at different sites around the country each year.
- Location: Upaya Zen CenterLocation: Angela CenterLocation: Loon LakeLocation: Mar de Jade
Related TeachingsUdana:Meghiya:Spiritual FriendshipIn his final talk at the 2015 Samish Island Sesshin on June 26, Norman Fischer talks about the five...
Norman Fischer, 06/26/15The ImaginaryNorman Fischer gives his fifth talk on June 25, 2015 at the Samish Island Sesshin 2015.
Norman Fischer, 06/25/15Samantabhadra Bodhisattva and A Tribute to Blanche HartmanNorman gives his fourth talk at the 2015 Samish Island Sesshin on June 24, 2015.
Norman Fischer, 06/24/15An Udana Story and A Dzogchen StoryIn his third talk of the Samish Island Sesshin 2015, Norman tells another story from The Udana and ...
Norman Fischer, 06/23/15An Udana Story and Gutei's FingerNorman Fischer gives the second talk at the Samish Island Sesshin on June 22, 2015.
Norman Fischer, 06/22/15