- Everyday Zen Programs
- Becoming a Student of Everyday Zen
- All Day Sittings
- Bay Area Dharma Seminars
- Bay Area Practice Period
- Company Time
- Full Moon Bodhisattva Ceremony
- Elberon Zen Circle Programs
- Everyday Zen Dialogs
- Grupo Zen de Puerto Vallarta
- Honoring the Path of the Warrior
- Jewish Meditation
- Mar de Jade Programs
- Metta Institute - End of Life Counselor Training
- Montara Mountain Zendo
- Mountain Rain Zen Community Programs
- Norman's Books and Writing
- Red Cedar Zen Community Programs
- Spiritual Counseling
- The Lawyers' Project
- The Lotus Sangha
- Training of Zen priests and lay leaders
- Working To Resolve Conflict
- Working With Dying - Zen Hospice Project
- Zen Sesshin and Sittings
The Lawyers' Project
Norman does regular retreats with lawyers committed to mindfulness and reconciliation.
This article in the California Bar Journal gives an example of this exciting work.
Effective Lawyering: The Meditative Perspective - A Meditation Retreat for Law Professionals and StudentsLaw professionals and students will have an opportunity to deepen their meditation practice, learn techniques for applying mindfulness to lawyering situations, and build community with fellow lawyer-meditators.Location: Spirit Rock Meditation Center
Related TeachingsGuided Meditation on MotivationNorman offers a guided meditation during the SCIPI gathering on January 31, 2015
Norman Fischer, 01/31/15Guided Meditation on MotivationNorman Fischer gives a Guided Meditation for SCIPI on January 31, 2015.
Norman Fischer, 01/31/15September 11 Commemoration and Meditation on Forgiveness - Lawyers Retreat September 2011Norman gives a talk commemorating the tenth anniversary of 9/11 and a Meditation on Forgiveness.
Zoketsu Norman Fischer, 09/11/11Trust and the Practice of Awareness - Lawyer's Retreat September 2011Norman gives a talk to the Lawyers Retreat at Spirit Rock on Trust and the Practice of Awareness
Zoketsu Norman Fischer, 09/09/11Guided Meditation - Fear and CourageNorman leads the SCIPI lawyers group on a guided meditation on "Fear and Courage".
Norman Fischer, 03/27/10