- Everyday Zen Programs
- Becoming a Student of Everyday Zen
- All Day Sittings
- Bay Area Dharma Seminars
- Bay Area Practice Period
- Company Time
- Full Moon Bodhisattva Ceremony
- Elberon Zen Circle Programs
- Everyday Zen Dialogs
- Grupo Zen de Puerto Vallarta
- Honoring the Path of the Warrior
- Jewish Meditation
- Mar de Jade Programs
- Metta Institute - End of Life Counselor Training
- Montara Mountain Zendo
- Mountain Rain Zen Community Programs
- Norman's Books and Writing
- Red Cedar Zen Community Programs
- Salt Spring Zen Circle
- Spiritual Counseling
- The Lawyers' Project
- The Lotus Sangha
- Training of Zen priests and lay leaders
- Working To Resolve Conflict
- Working With Dying - Zen Hospice Project
- Zen Sesshin and Sittings
For many years Norman with his close friend and colleague the late Rabbi Alan Lew has taught Jewish meditation. This collaboration resulted in the Makor Or Jewish Meditation Retreat Center in San Francisco.
Please see Norman's talks on Jewish meditation including Introduction to Jewish Meditation and others listed on the right for more information about this vital part of Norman's work.
- Location: Santa SabinaLocation: Congregation Beth SholomLocation: Jewish Community Center of San FranciscoLocation: Jewish Community Center of San Francisco
Related TeachingsPesach Intensive 2016 - Talk 4Norman gives the fourth and last talk on the Pesach Intensive 2016 to Makor Or.
Norman Fischer, 04/19/16Pesach Intensive 2016 - Talk 3Norman gives the third talk on the Peasch Intensive 2016 at Makor Or.
Norman Fi, 04/17/16Spiritual Practice and Social Activism - NYC JWC Upper West Side - April 2016Norman gives a talk on Spiritual Practice and Social Activism to the Upper West Side Jewish Communi...
, 04/11/16Suffering and Compassion - Talk 2 Peach Intensive 2016This offering is the second talk given by Norman in the 2016 Peach Intensive.
Norman Fischer, 04/05/16Makor Or, 2016 Pesach Intensive, "Suffering and Compassion," Talk 2This is the second talk given by Norman Fischer in the 2016 Peach Intensive on April 5, 2016.
Norman Fischer, 04/05/16